Re: [LUG] Open Office database

On 07/11/06, Neil Winchurst <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No I have not tried to run it from a terminal screen. I will do so and
see what happens. No I have not filed a bug report since I assume that
Edgy is still being worked on. Yes, I expected it (Edgy) to still be
buggy. I suppose that upgrades will appear from time to time which will
address problems such as this, or have I got that wrong?

I expect that if the problem is as major as this and is not the result of a fudged upgrade (i.e. an upgrade) then a fix will be issued pretty soon after you report the bug.

--
Ben Goodger
#391382