Re: [LUG] Konqueror-Clear History?

On Monday 06 November 2006 10:34, john.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Posted by "John Hansen" <john.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>

> I forgot in my earlier posting to ask how one clears the history of
> websites visited from Konqueror. I am particularly concerned about
> financial sites including online banks and the like. In Firefox I can
> easily clear all such info.
>
> John

Hi John,
The Settings>Configure button is the place to look for most of the settings
and options for the Konqueror browser.
Settings> Configure.
Clicking on Cache allows you to clear cache using the button there; clicking
on cookies allows you to delete cookies,and the history sidebar button allows
you to delete the history.

Mark