Re: [LUG] newer system ?

In general terms sound and video in Linux has advanced massively in the
last few years and as oody was released in 2002 it woyuld definitely
seem a bit old.

Probably better with Ubuntu or Centos with nmultimedia additions

> --
>

> Click
> https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/wQw0zmjPoHdJTZGyOCrrhg==
UsDgbcJdLsBy3fkgZesOSvu3CtY0NlPAUiu3QoyTW1!5fAchUXJwv+Q==  to report
this email as spam to Sanctuary Housing's managed spam
filter,BlackSpider. (Do NOT click on 'remove me' or other links from
spam as that usually just confirms your email to the spammers and can
lead to malicious websites)