Re: [LUG] Firefox plugins

On 05/11/06, Simon Robert <simon.robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
the jigsaw puzzle icon is I think what you get when the flash player
isn't installed, not what you actually click to install it. It may even
be a macromedia provided icon and nothing to do with firefox directly.
If you can't find the download button on the page just go to the firefox
site and search for the flash installer.

It is firefox, and it's firefox's generic "missing-plugin" thingy. On Windows one can just click to install most plugins, but Mozilla evidently doesn't care about making this work in Linux, so it doesn't.

--
Ben Goodger
#391382