[LUG] Home office task force for child protection on the inernet

Just been reading the home office document on internet child protection
it seems that no one from the free software community is on this the
teskforce for thos  Microsoft are represented but no one from any of the
players in the free software world,   This is an area of concern given
we should have a voice on this,  as policy controlled from here,   It
may be nice to have someone from apple on there too,

I know some of the members here are part of the FSF and other
organisations perhaps this can be brought up on a discussion forum so
someone can represent the interests of the free software community,

Just an idea.

Paul