Re: [LUG] sig scraper (was: Re: What do you make of this then?)

On 04/11/06 16:43:11, Alex Charrett wrote:
On Fri, 2006-11-03 at 13:18 +0000, Steve Marvell wrote:

> Is there any chance we can have a filter for all our mail which
> rips this kind of lark out?
>
> Even if it means that we have to define them individually.
>
> Steve

Hmm, certainly an interesting idea, particularly for such adverts.
Although often big signatures come from companies unwieldy legal
banners, which I'm sure they'd get upset about if we started
stripping
those!

Not at all - disclaimers are worthless.

http://goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/