Re: [LUG] MS-Novell

End of the day it sounds like a good enough reason to simply NOT use
Novell,   Not sure about opensuse,   To be safe at least sticking with
debian or ubuntu / other distros.

Worth keeping an eye on the situation  at the end of the day it's about
making money while as Linus said Linux was a bit of fun when it started.

Paul