Re: [LUG] Children in Need charity event

Yes - I have an external burner for my laptop that could be used / moved
about as required.

Other suggestions :

DSL will boot / run from a pen drive and run within Windows which
Windows users may find quite interesting.

I have Crossover Windows, so I can use Dreamweaver. That may be a bit
contraversial but, may be of interest as a demo.

Viv