[LUG] Children in Need charity event

Hi folks,

There is discussion on the Ubuntu mailing list about doing an event for
Children in Need to raise money.  One of the ideas was an install day.
Do you think this is something we could do?

A generic Linux install day?

Since it's for charity I could possibly get a mention on the local radio
stations.

What does everyone think?  Of course there is the problem of location, I
could ask at work if we could tie something in.

Rob