Re: [LUG] Interesting article about the MS Vista EULA

Rob Beard wrote:
> Michael Mortimore wrote:

>>> On past experience, almost everyone who owns a PC.
>>>

>> Maybe I should rephrase that. Who actually buys windows after they have the PC?

We do. Restore CD's cause so much trouble that we just put them in the
bin. Even Windows users have to pay the M$ tax!

> Someone who upgrades their PC enough times for MS to consider it as
> being a new PC and gets hit with the Windows activation.

You know they say about "moving it to another PC once"? Are they really
going to check whether it's on a new PC or are they going to be M$ and
what they really mean is "you may install this once", so you have to buy
a new license every time you format?