Re: [LUG] Flash 9 beta

On Friday 20 October 2006 11:04, Matt Lee wrote:

> I'm using GNASH - it's a bit slow on PowerPC, but it's pretty good. No
> sound.

I've got sound, but then I'm compiling from CVS. It only supports SDL and
GStreamer for sound playback at the moment, so if you're not got either
you're pretty stuffed. GStreamer is working well for me.

To be honest I might disable sound anyway - the last thing I need is a sudden
racket being generated by a site when I'm trying to get work done...

Regards,
David.

--
David Johnson