Re: [LUG] Distros??

On Thursday 19 October 2006 14:01, Simon Waters wrote:

> Interesting, wonder how many of them were from the free CDs we got for
> Mandrake 7 through Mandrake 8. Anyone owning up to how they got Mandrake.

I bought Mandrake v6.5 which was contained in a very nondescript carton. It
included a handbook which was inferior to those provided by SuSE.  The same
day I walked into my newsagent and there was the free version of v7.0 on the
May 2000 edition of <PC Plus>.  I still have this cased CDROM <a UK
exclusive> it says :)

--
W. Devon