Re: [LUG] Laptop touch pad

Jonathan Roberts wrote:

> As you can see I've arleady been playing with the "MaxTapTime" options
> and I know, well I think, mine is currently set to a somewhat absurd
> setting but smaller ones didn't make any noticable differences
> (neither does this setting however!).

Sometimes when things have no effect in Xorg config it is because you
have a Debian derivative with the md5sum checking on it.... you did read
the comments carefully before editing?

Surely for most purposes ksynaptic, or gsynaptic is the way to go,
unless you use the touch page at the console screen?

Mine always "just worked" - well since about 3 years ago when 2.6 became
mainstream - sorry.