Re: [LUG] GP2X offer

Hi

Tom mentioned this device

 http://www.linuxuser.co.uk/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

As some of you have gathered I am into model railroading, and I can control my
railroad from my computer using a programme called JMRI.  (You will recall
that the author is involved in a legal battle at the moment).  However I can
see some use for this device as JMRI can run under LINUX (it is doing so on
my home layout).

My question is has anyone any experience of the machine?  It appears that with
the £30 expansion port, you can add mouse and keyboard, and as it can output
to TV, you have what amounts to  Linux box.

Or have you?

Thanks

Peter