Re: [LUG] Location of lug members (inspired by cornish intrest)

Simon Waters wrote:
> Julian Hall wrote:
>
>>Wonder who the furthest from DC will be ;)
>

> On past experience, it will be Kai, even if he has to travel half way
> around the world to do it :)
>
> We use to have an Australian on the list....

Isn't technology a wonderful thing! I decided to try my Melbourne
Australian post code on Robin's map. Next thing I get an email from
Robin to try again - he'd added my little part of the world as an
option. Well, wonder of wonders, I'm now on the map. Even if it is an
option :D

And, yes. The "Australian" is still lurking, and still enjoying the
banter. (This may change when the cricket starts, but we won't let that
get in the way...)

Alan.