Re: [LUG] Cornish interest

Not sure if the rugby club would be interested in this may have to wait
till i get back,  broadband there would be very useful,  it would have
to be filtered though as would probbaly use the net there.   I would be
happy to chip in either way,  perhaps in the meantime you can contact
either Torquay or Brixham rugby club see if they are interested,

Happy to chip in when I get back though if I can.

paul