[LUG] Cornish interest

Hi, I'm wanting to try and organise some meetings in cornwall and also to try and spread the use of floss here and am trying to discover who is interested in coming along to them and helping out?

I'd like to add that I've only just joined this lug and the mailing list etc but i'm really impressed with the range of topics and the amount of help that people are able to give! I wish I could contribute more but I'm still quite new to this whole arena and that's pretty much why I'm looking to try and get some meetings going that I'll be able to attend: to gain more experience and to learn! anyway thanks for everything you guys have got going here!

Jon