Re: [LUG] Cornish interest

Hi Guys

On 08/10/06, Martinus Scriblerus <martinus.scriblerus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm at Tywardreath. I'd be interested but I don't drive and work
> shifts (as of tomorrow) so I might have a problem getting along to a
> meeting.
I live in Lostwithiel and would be happy to offer lifts to both
Martinus and Gareth. I am also happy to offer a meeting place and
broadband in Lostwithiel. If you give me due warning I am also happy
to obtain bits and pieces and we could build a computer from scratch
and install a Linux distro. I am happy to meet anytime! (Except of
course Sundays they're not good, Monday evening are out and so are
Thursday evenings, come to think of Fridays aren't that good,
Saturdays are the family day and Tuesday and Wednesday I have meetings
in the evening - anytime other than those days!)

Can't wait!

--
Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk