[LUG] Spam filter

Hi folks,

I've started to get a load of spam warning messages to one of my mail
addresses.  It seems that the 'catch-all' feature of Orange (nee
Wanadoo/Freeserve) is allowing mail servers on the internet to send out
delivery failed notifications to my e-mail address even though they
didn't originate from me!

An example of what I'm getting...

*snip*

was considered unsolicited bulk e-mail (UBE).
Subject: brevity predate

Now it seems that these mail servers are sending messages back to
*@esdelle.freeserve.co.uk (where * is a randomly generated address) and
then they are getting into my mailbox along with legitimate e-mail
addresses.

Although the Orange web mail spam filters block some of the mail it
doesn't block it all.  I was wondering if there are any server side
applications I can run between my mail server (SME Server) and the POP3
box at the ISP that will pick out certain messages and delete them
before they get in my Inbox?

I was thinking something along the lines of having my Debian server
downloading mail from Orange, plucking out spam messages and messages
like the one above and then store the rest of the mail for my SME Server
to download.

BTW, while I was writing this, I got another message back from one of
the servers which spammed me accusing me of sending *THEM* spam.  It says...

  postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
    host mailproxy.midlandpaper.com [63.86.185.130]:
    550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable

Isn't the postmaster address supposed to be available?

Oh well.

Rob