Re: [LUG] kubuntu - overfloweth

-----Original Message-----
From: list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of becky edwards
Sent: 10 October 2006 17:10
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LUG] kubuntu - overfloweth

i want to stop too lol it is doing my head in

>From: Matthew Cremore <dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [LUG] kubuntu - overfloweth
>Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:35:14 +0100
>
>On Tue Sep 19 10:57 , Stuart Dunstan <stuartdunstan34565@xxxxxxxxx>
sent:

> >I'm now really interested in kubuntu, blender and
> >python. Thanks for you thoughts.
> >I don't find the whitespace thing annoying at all! :)
> >
> >//
> >csd
> >ps can someone tell me how to stop receiving mail from
> >the dclug list please, my inbox overfloweth.. :)
> >

>I've got to agree with the overflowing inbox.  It would be better if we

>could
>subscribe to categories of mailing lists, such as technical support,
group
>activities, code help, sql, that sort of stuff.
>
>Regards,
>Matt.
>

>--
this!!

Please visit Sanctuary Housing Association website at
www.sanctuary-housing.co.uk

Sanctuary Housing Association: Disclaimer.

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom it  is addressed.

If you have received this email in error please notify Sanctuary Housing Association
on +44 (0)1992 513434  or email postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx