Re: [LUG] handhelds and phones

it's the HTC Himalaya to those in the know
http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=Xanadux
http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=HimalayaHardware
http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=HimalayaGSM
If you're interested.

They've advanced alot since I last looked. It looks like the phone can
be used but it doesn't sound trivial (ie at the press of the green
button). I haven't seen anything about SMS either. I'm keeping an eye
on it though.