Re: [LUG] Wirless Network

Hi All

I asked for advice about Wireless Range Extenders, and Michael suggested a
homeplug range extender.

Hi Michael

Thanks, there is a lot to think about there. why bother about the wireless, I
could get two of the "normal" plugs, and attach a hub to the remote one! Bit
worried as some come with CDs  which means they may be OS dependant (dont see
why?)

Thanks again, that could well be the way to go.

Peter