[LUG] PGP with Mutt

Morning all.

I'm using Mutt with PGP for e-mail. It signs and it encrypts without
problem, but always attaches my signature, rather than including the
text block inline as (for example) the Enigmail Thunderbird plugin does.
I've googled around and only found suggestion that including the PGP
data inline is "strongly deprecated". Considering that the Enigmail
plugin uses this method, I figured I must be looking at the wrong thing.

Anyway - anyone have any helpful tips for me?