Re: [LUG] Wirless Network

you can get a choice of ethernet or usb interfaces (and there's one
with both) if you choose an ethernet one I'd expect it to be OS
independant. The reviews I read are along the lines of "i plugged it
in and it worked".

I nearly got a pair myself until i found out that our cable modem
binds to 1 mac address and ignores all other traffic. I didn't want to
pay for a router.