[LUG] JOB: Unix/Swindon

Naresh asked nicely... so I'm forwarding this.

Subject: RE: unix vacancy
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 09:41:53 +0100
From: <naresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Here are the details of the vacancy:

Vacancy:      UNIX 3rd Line Support Engineer

Location:     Swindon, Wiltshire

Salary:       £54k + 20% bonus + overtime + medical + pension

company offering fixed, mobile and broadband services to
residential and business customers.  They're a FTSE100
company and have over 60% of the Fortune500 as customers.
They've just won a major £250m deal.

              They're looking for a UNIX engineer with recent or current
Security Clearance at any level.  With strong Linux or
Solaris expertise to work on major Government projects.

If you’re interested, please contact me ASAP to discuss further.

Direct:  020 8504 8444

Switch:  020 8504 8222

Mobile:  07730 652 614

naresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx