Re: [LUG] route and USB

shouldn't your netmask on the PC be 255.255.255.0? I have had LAN
problems where the netmask didn't match.

is your gateway set up for ip forwarding? I guess it should be if you
followed that webpage. I have had problems where iptables completely
broke my wifi (i just uninstalled it. only neaded it temporarily
anyway). You could try bridgeutils, but i don't know if it will
support a USB interface. it couldn't handle wifi.