Re: [LUG] Free Linux based computer with broadband connection

On Thu, Sep 28, 2006 at 02:16:37AM +0100, Michael Mortimore wrote:
> obviously they aren't too dumb to realise. npower are tho. i signed up
> a year ago on the website, and when we went to close the account in
> july they hadn't heard of us. they had however been happily supplying
> us with power for a year.

Careful: there are various stories on this around. All along the same
ground that after about a year of so they realise their mistake and then
bill you.

You then have to proove that that you have paid. If you switched then
you have to proove when you switched to the new supplier.

--
Henry
Thu Sep 28 07:54:12 BST 2006