Re: [LUG] Free Linux based computer with broadband connection

if you stop paying them i'm sure they'll soon terminate the service.
And if you paid by creditcard then that's an easy way to get your
refund too. Admittedly some companies are too dumb to notice they
aren't getting paid, but that's their problem anyway.