Re: [LUG] IE for linux !

Ok without provoking comments on my own site,  surely if the site is w3c
complient and has the logo thing which links to the validator to prove
this, then the site is writtne properly and the w3c link will prove
this,  the fact that IE can't cope with this is not the fault of the web
site author,  you  could put that you have made this site compatable
with w3c standards, and therefore it compatable with all w3c browsers,

am I correct here, and also correct in thinking that IE is MS standards
complient rather than fully W3c standards complient.

Paul