Re: [LUG] IE for linux !

On Tuesday 26 September 2006 11:47, Neil Stone wrote:
> Tom Potts wrote:
> > At last you too can become victims of the worlds best virus writers:
> > http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=34625
>
> what again ??
>
> Questions is, would you want to ?

My last job involved making sure the web site was 'accessible'. i.e. (sic)
making sure it was usable by the disabled. I regard those who have to use IE
as technically disabled so its always worth checking your site downgrades
safely.
It does mean that theres little point in making your site not function with
other browsers so people have to use IE and therefore M$.
Though theres probably something in the IE licence that means its probably
illegal to use it on non M$ OS' ....