Re: [LUG] Cheap Monitors in Exeter

> Hi been lurking here for  a while and finally moved to Exeter.
>
> So does anyone know where I could pickup a cheap CRT Monitor, not
> bothered about specs as long as at least 75hz at 1024x768
>
> cheers
>

> Please visit Sanctuary Housing Association website at
> www.sanctuary-housing.co.uk
>
> Sanctuary Housing Association: Disclaimer.
>
> This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and
> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it  is
> addressed.
>
> If you have received this email in error please notify Sanctuary Housing
> Association on +44 (0)1992 513434  or email
> postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> --

Welcome to the group .....

If you can make your way to Torquay I have a selection of 15" monitors not
sure about the 75hz bit but they do 1024x768. Otherwise they are destined
for the Cameroon. Bring your system box and you can "try before you buy".

NOTE: This months special offer no charge for GNU/Linux users*.

*We do not deliver ;-)

(well we have to have some sort of catch)

Tom.