Re: [LUG] Cheap Monitors in Exeter

How many do you want ? I have around 8 spare and looking for a home..
admitedly they are currently in Plymouth, but I go to our Exeter office
once a week and could take some up when i visit them.

That applies to anyone else too..

Neil

On that note then Neil I am seriously fed up with my TFT which only does
1024x768 even if it does if  flicker free.

Any half decent 17inch job capable of a higher res than that even at
70hz would make my desktop a lot easier to manage.
Any of your 8 fit the bill ?

Ray