From: list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Neil Stone
Sent: 22 September 2006 10:38
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LUG] Cheap Monitors in Exeter

Click
https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/wQw0zmjPoHdJTZGyOCrrhg==
bh9ugiaYZxEne1HyNBOTjF+4il+EKRpU56Ux3gSpcYmeY3QdL2ntCxhra0WHMsSMMg80uoyU
5GVYHC5i1At0I9FnZtGIQBE9w7Nk7vcXZq5KPK!QdBY37mYF1y9IWN7yE3QcnTWAOKUmqt04
SKfY70jKCLgJNWL6oxTCE6QaIwel!CrfFdF+!Tx  to report this email as spam to
Sanctuary Housing's managed spam filter,BlackSpider. (Do NOT click on
'remove me' or other links from spam as that usually just confirms your
email to the spammers and can lead to malicious websites)