From: list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Simon Waters
Sent: 22 September 2006 14:18
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LUG] Cheap Monitors in Exeter

> So does anyone know where I could pickup a cheap CRT Monitor, not
> bothered about specs as long as at least 75hz at 1024x768

All the 17" CRT monitors going begging here on Pynes Hill are 70Hz.

Even the Sony Trinitrons.

 Simon

Click
https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/wQw0zmjPoHdJTZGyOCrrhg==
KYSOtVFDPZ59+rVsBRFni8+znwsqnSyhUdT00JU643Ug5DVPFvy8fLcgJttT01wKxQSN0g9I
luy9dhZ6GIbqdxV0aAOl9e2Q2hBWbfX!yP8Gd70lw0125tmLZzwH2zJRu3vbAzbCPOXyUUmA
q+Sf3K2C7!JtvLTIT5TCE6QaIwel62gE20VSCsy  to report this email as spam to
Sanctuary Housing's managed spam filter,BlackSpider. (Do NOT click on
'remove me' or other links from spam as that usually just confirms your
email to the spammers and can lead to malicious websites)