[LUG] Next year: Re: Happy Software Freedom Day

Tom Brough wrote:
> As we haven't done anything as a group to mark software Freedom day
> (16/09/2006)

Shall we work on what is needed to establish the support ecology locally
for FLOSS for next year's day?

I agree with Theo and others that there are software things to do still,
but I think they are less needed than the ignition of the economy that
is required to assure people's aunts and employers that they can rely
upon supportable solutions that have their new problems solved.

--
Midgley