Re: [LUG] IP Camera Recording Software.

paul sutton wrote:

Funny you should mention that - there is a livecd distro of ZM, which
slipped my mind

http://www2.zoneminder.com/downloads/ZMliveCD_1.22.2.1.iso  (625mb)
http://www.zoneminder.com/downloads.html for details and torrent link.

Not tried it myself, but it would be a good way to taste it to see if
it's worth the bother. :)