Re: [LUG] IP Camera Recording Software.

Adrian Midgley wrote:
> /I also run a couple of  webcams using motion from time to time.  They
> are badged as Sitecom, but I think the hardware is D-Link.
>
> I never got ZoneMinder up and running - there isn't .deb is there...?

Alas no. It does run very well under Debian, but the dependancies are
quite complicated and first-time setup isn't often smooth. There's about
half a dozen or so graphics libs (it also has the option to generate
video from the stills etc). Happy to help if you want to give it another go.

The project could do with somebody who's familiar with packaging debs
really, the main dev and most of the other core of technical helpers all
seem to be Redhat-centric.