[LUG] advice on website

Hi

I  have been working on my website over the holday weekend here in
canada,  I can at least update teh site at the moment.    anyway Under
the heading bar at the side I have put a few site link banners,  I was
just wondering if this was

a) a good idea - it seems like it even.
b) should this be limited to the home page or be available on every page
of the site,  (not much extra work just copy / paste the code to each
page),

c) how do I spread things out a little,  I think adding <br> etc is
ignored as the site is using css, and the whole lot is encased in css
tags,  so I am guessing that I need to creatre css tags to insert
paragraph breaks etc  and then use them.

any ideas.  I have also put some photos taken in canada, so people can
see what it's like here.

website url is www.zleap.net

thanks

Paul