Re: [LUG] advice on website

Thanks for the advice guys,  will look into adding more content,  but
will sort the coding out when I get back,  perhaps get someone to sit
down with me and actually go through things,  some of the stuff is
simply typo errors,  like the first error on linux.html,  I don't want
to have to re-write the entire site again,  the w3c complient tag was
there at a time when the site was complient,  it just keeps breaking.

I can't update anything anyway at the moment,  I am back at camp

I wrote a script to deal with the scp etc etc part of uploading the
files , this worked perfectly while off camp at another location now I
am getting

psutton@LAPTOP:~$ update.sh
update website
lost connection
end

so it's not letting me scp from the camp,  I don't think I am going to
be allowed to change any settings,  so I will just concentrate on adding
content,

I will sort out the main page however,  ie add my name etc. but as i
said I can't upload anyway

some of the errors on index.html (well most of them) are due to code I
have beem given to make that link work,  i am not really supposed to
alter that, so it's stuck

The problem with the validator, is that it comes up with problems fine,
I just don't understand how to fix them or in some cases can't find what
is wrong

out of interest do I put

in my code?

Thanks