Re: [LUG] Slideshow pictures and movies?

On 2006-08-24T10:59+0100 Simon Williams wrote:
> Also, how do I make mplayer open the movie, but freeze on the first
> frame and not play it until I say so? And ask me before it moves onto
> the next one? And not exit when it's done them all?

Getting the first frame from a movie sounds tricky. If you figure out
how to do that, let me know.

You probably need to get onto the mplayer list as it sounds like you
need to script it to meet your requirements.

Otherwise a slide show and just playing videos should be fairly easy
with a bash script. My image viewer of choice is feh.