Re: [LUG] O2 XDA 2

-----Original Message-----
From: list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Richard Brown
Sent: 23 August 2006 13:45
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LUG] O2 XDA 2

Hi Guys

Thanks for the feedback on the servers.

I have just been offered an O2 XDA 2 for £10. Its needs a new battery
which is
£20 all in. I was just wondering whether anybody knows whether Linux
could be
installed on this device please?

Thanks.
--
Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk

It seems opie can be coaxed into running on it.

http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=UniversalProgress

I'm still waiting for support for my Ipaq HX2190 which is currently
themed with wisbar & a nice gnome interface, just to get rid of the
windows look.

Wish I'd kept my palm.

Ray