Re: [LUG] Mono Laser Printer

David Bell wrote:
> If anyone is looking for a Linux compatible mono laser printer Comet are
> offering the Samsung ML-610 online at £39.99 - with free delivery.

I've had some issues with various Samsung printers and their PPD's with
CUPS. The PPD's give huge reams of errors when I run them through the
checker, Cups refused to print using any method and in the end I
resorted to throwing an old HP Deskjet at the linux box to get it
printing, but maybe it's just the models I've used. (Can't remember
which ones offhand).

Good printers otherwise though!