Re: [LUG] O2 XDA 2

I have one of these. You can run linux on it but I don't think it
supports the phone module.

http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=HimalayaLinuxBooting
http://familiar.handhelds.org/

I haven't tried it. It looked too much like effort to me and I'd lose
the use of the phone. If you don't care about the phone it may be ok
for you.

good luck!