Re: [LUG] Gnome? - never

I use KDE on my more powerful systems and Fluxbox on older ones.
I recently installed Xubuntu on a mid range system and found that OK.
I have no problem with Gnome at all - I will happily use it if I am working at
a box with Gnome installed, but tend to use KDE day to day.
Each has its advantages and disadvantages - I guess its a matter of personal
choice, possibly linked to what you are used to using.
Whichever I am using, I usually end up modifying it anyway to speed things up.
I am not an "eye candy" person, so bouncing icons or other effects are simply
a waste of my processing power!

Mark