Re: [LUG] A couple of problems

Thanks Steve
I'll give it a go if the other suggestions don't sort it.

Richard

On 8/16/06, Steve Ellis < speedy99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Richard

I am not sure why it worked the 1st time.

I had similar problems installing Dapper on my laptop the live cd just
would not load correctly even in safe mode.

I downloaded the Alternative install cd & it worked fine.

http://ftp.ticklers.org/releases.ubuntu.org/releases/6.06/

Thank you
Steve