Re: [LUG] sodding sound

Steve Marvell wrote:
> Grant Sewell wrote:
>
>> Have you tried running it through the the ALSA OSS wrapper?
>> $ aoss grip
>
> I have now, and it didn't work :(

I can't seem to get sound output either from grip. Again the rest of my
sound system is fine and alsa is all working well, Tried the aoss
wrapper and the artsdsp wrapper and no luck either. I do see one problem
with realplayer and bbc radio but this seems to be local to realplayer
as it works embedded in opera but nothing else.

Regards

Robin Cornelius
http://www.byteme.org.uk