Re: [LUG] ***** SPAM *****Re: NHS Choose and Book - regrettably only available for a restricted subset of browser aplications and their users

On 25/07/06, Paul Weaver <iso@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 12:35:32AM -0400, Matt Lee wrote:
> On 23/07/06, Ben Goodger <goodgerster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > Is there are public list of Microsoft shareholders anywhere?
>
> I'm a Microsoft shareholder. I hold one share of common stock. I also
> have one share in Apple Computer and Pixar (which is meant to be
> translated into Disney soon) - mainly so I can go to the AGM if I want
> and ask awkward questions.

Something like:

Matt: I own one share of micro kerjigger, so I'm entitled to some answers.
Question 1: Why does no-one visit me in my home!?
Bill Gates: Cause your apartment smells like polygrip and cat pee!

I wondered when I'd see my first Futurama reference.
That seems a good idea.

Go Pixar! They were really clever buying Disney for $-6bn.

--
Ben Goodger
#391382