Re: [LUG] NHS Choose and Book - regrettably only available for a restricted subset of browser aplications and their users

On 19/07/06, Matt Lee <matt@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 19/07/06, Simon Waters <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > I think you are the best qualified person to make the list.
>
> Gah. I was delegating! ;)
>
> I'm not using the software. Maybe I should be eating my own dog food,
> but I'm a vegetarian. Plus, while it's fresh in people's minds, would
> be useful to get the problems down.
>
> I mean, basically, the site doesn't work in non-IE, pop ups and such
> notwithstanding, what else is there?

I'd like to be able to actually book, currently a serverside bodge is
saying I can't so you need to actually test the booking works with
decent browsers.

Also I believe there were a lot of XHTML validation errors - so either
admit the HTML is "transitional" and say so in the doctype or use
valid XHTML with tags in the correct case with correct quoting.

Good luck with sorting it out. Let us know if you have any joy.

Cheers,

A.