Re: [LUG] [Fwd: Yahoo, Microsoft tie message knot]

Julian Hall wrote:

> I use GAIM too.. I thought it needed to know the Yahoo protocol to
> connect to Yahoo users.  I can't see MS letting that go on much longer.

But i use gaim to connect to the MSN network now so I can't see what
difference it will make. All it now means is that i won't have to
connect to MSN and yahoo networks, one should do.

If yahoo or MSN change the protocol again the gaim guys will just catch
up again. Yahoo were really bad for this may be it will mean more
stability for them, but if the connection is at the servers it probably
won't make the slightest bit of differences to the protocol and clients.

Robin