Re: [LUG] Wiki packages

On Mon, Jul 10, 2006 at 08:07:31PM +0100, Rob Beard wrote:
> So this got me thinking, can you guys suggest a nice light weight Wiki
> package I could use?
>
> Ideally I'd like something that is easyish to install and even easier to
> use.

Another vote for DokuWiki - Gemma recommended it to me a week or two back;
installing it was basically a case of extracting it and changing a few lines
in the config file (and then installing PHP).

Previously I was using IkiWiki (http://ikiwiki.kitenet.net) which is a little
more complicated to install, but uses MarkDown for text-to-html conversion and
(theortically) any revision-control system for change tracking (currently SVN
and Git are supported, but it's modular so it shouldn't be hard to add more).

    bma

--
Benjamin A'Lee - <http://bmalee.eu/~bma/>
Secretary, TermiSoc - <http://termisoc.org/>